Tuesday, December 4, 2012

cheap north face you are still young

d a bit surprised watching her son: Father, mother, brother, Anchorage, next to the family sitting at the dinner table, sit meals is still cold, my mother has not had time to heat them.
Kaka shook his head: The father praise nodded. He is a Chinese, get married and have children in Brazil, with Brazilian nationality, but the bones are still very traditional issues are made at home by his parents to make a decision. '
you are still young, I think you should exercise in the country a few years and then go out better. a lot of people like to be called his nickname,cheap north face, instead of the formerly known, such as the well known Bailey is the nickname of his large contrary, have long since been forgotten ... but Kaka's father does not like this, his surname is fathers inherited, the name is part of the bloodline legend, the name nasty.
?Five consecutive games to play forward, I do not like it! I reflect to the coach, but he said Fabiano injury he think I was the only the most appropriate but I like the position of attacking midfielder. Dad, you always like for me to arrange the road, how to take me every step one should take you to teach me! but I do not, already twenty years old, Do I have no choice right to you? Two right excited, directly with the Chinese. Brother Anchorage can only understand simple Chinese, two Speed ??too fast, he does listen unclear: Mother patted Anchorage head: planted somersault you? Kaka this rhetorical question to ask his father lived, he did not say anything for a long time, the house is so q

No comments:

Post a Comment